Convert a Word document to a PDF using the free PDF24 Creator
- Download the free PDF24 Creator from this site
- Run the setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- Right-click on the Word document that you want to convert into a PDF
- Select "print" from the context-menu (the menu that pops up when you right-click)
- Then select the printer named "PDF24"
- Hit the "print" button
- The PDF24 PDF Creator pops up and you can view and save the Word document as a PDF file.
Use the free PDF24 Online PDF Converter to convert a Word document to a PDF file
- Use your browser to go to the Online PDF Converter page
- Choose the Word document that should be converted into a PDF
- Press the "GO" button
- Wait until you receive an email containing your converted Word document in PDF format.
The opposite way: Convert a PDF file to Word
If you want to create Word files from PDF files, you can use the following online PDF tool from PDF24. It enables you to create Word files from PDF files. The conversion is very simple, quick and uncomplicated; PDF files in, Word files out. You can save the DOCX files you create in this way on your computer after the conversion.