Rotate PDF pages with the PDF24 Creator
This task is very easy with the PDF24 Creator. First open the PDF24 Creator and drag the file whose pages you want to rotate to the right pane. The area is marked accordingly. The PDF24 Creator opens your files and displays a preview.
You can now click on the pages and rotate them using the corresponding icons in the toolbar. Do this for all pages until you have the appropriate rotation. You can also mark several pages.
If your desired page rotation is available, you only have to click on the corresponding icon to save the PDF file. Your new PDF file is ready with corrected page rotation.
Rotate pages in PDF files online
If you don't want to install any software or you need an online tool to change the page orientation quickly, then there is an appropriate tool for you in the PDF24 online toolbox. PDF24 offers you various free online PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems. With one of the tools, you can rotate pages into PDF files. This is how it works:
- Simply open the app with the link below.
- Drag your PDF into the corresponding marked file box.
- The file is loaded and the pages are displayed.
- Now click on the pages you want to rotate until you have the desired orientation. You can also rotate all pages at once.
- If everything fits, you can save your PDF.