Freely merge multiple PDF files
Simply use the PDF24 Creator to merge PDF filesThe PDF24 Creator is a free PDF creator with the support to merge multiple files. Take the following steps to merge files and to create a PDF file:
- Download and install the free PDF24 Creator
- Open the PDF24 Creator
- Import the files you want to merge by dropping them into the right-hand window page
- Now you should see the pages of all your loaded files
- If you only want to join the files, simply click the join icon to append all pages to a single file.
- You can also freely merge the pages by dragging a page and dropping it into another file. This way you can create a new file based on pages from other documents.
- If you have merged all the pages, mark the document you want to save and click the save icon to save the merged file.
Alternative: Merge PDF files online
If you do not want to install any software or you need an online tool to quickly create a new PDF, then the corresponding tool in the PDF24 toolbox is right for you. PDF24 offers you various free PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems online, and with one of them you can merge PDF files. This is how it works:
- Simply open the app with the link below.
- Drag files to the appropriate file box as a basis.
- The files are loaded and the pages are displayed.
- Now click on the pages that should be included in the new document.
- If necessary, correct the order of the pages by drag and drop.
- If everything fits, you can save your new PDF file.