PDF Merge - Freely merge multiple PDF files
With the free PDF24 Creator you get an interface with which you can freely merge multiple files page-based. You can drag & drop pages from one file into another, you can move, delete and rotate pages and you can do a lot of other things.
Simply use the PDF24 Creator to merge PDF filesThe PDF24 Creator is a free PDF creator with the support to merge multiple files. Take the following steps to merge files and to create a PDF file:
- Download and install the free PDF24 Creator
- Open the PDF24 Creator
- Import the files you want to merge by dropping them into the right-hand window page
- Now you should see the pages of all your loaded files
- If you only want to join the files, simply click the join icon to append all pages to a single file.
- You can also freely merge the pages by dragging a page and dropping it into another file. This way you can create a new file based on pages from other documents.
- If you have merged all the pages, mark the document you want to save and click the save icon to save the merged file.