Digital papers and PDF files
Use the PDF24 Creator to create a digital paper PDF file
To create a digital paper PDF file you can use the PDF printer of the PDF24 Creator. Simply use Word or another text writer and create your digital paper. Then print the file on the PDF24 PDF printer to create the PDF file of your digital paper. That digital paper can now be used to combine it with another PDF file.
Simply use the PDF24 Creator to combine a digital paper with a PDF fileThe PDF24 Creator is a free PDF creator with the support to add a digital paper to a PDF file. Do the following to add the digital paper:
- Download and install the free PDF24 Creator.
- Create a digital paper as explained above via the PDF printer.
- Open the PDF24 Creator and drag & drop the file you want to combine with the digital paper.
- Click the Save As icon in the toolbar to open the Save As dialog.
- Select the digital paper page of the PDF output filter.
- Select your created digital paper file and mark the check box to use the digital paper settings.
- Continue and save the file.