Join PDF files
How can I join multiple PDF files?
This task is very easy to do with the free PDF24 Creator. Download, install and open the PDF24 Creator and then drag all your PDF files you want to join into the right window pane. The area is marked accordingly. PDF24 Creator opens your files and previews them.
You can now change the order of the files by clicking on the corresponding icons in the tool bar. The file, which is listed at the top of the list, is added first. All others follow in sequence.
If have created your desired order, click on the corresponding toolbar icon (the 2 rings) to join your files. This tool joins all your files in order, removes the files from the list and adds the new joined file. You can now save your new file.
Deleting, adding, moving or rotating pages is also very easy to do with the PDF24 Creator
The PDF24 Creator can not only combine entire PDF files, you can also work on pages. This allows you to delete individual pages, to insert pages from one file into a new or different one or to move pages in file. These features are great if you have to assemble PDF files based on others.
Join PDF files online
If you do not want to install a software on your PC or if you need an online tool to join several PDF files, then PDF24 helps here to. PDF24 provides different online PDF tools which you can use for free. One of the tools is a PDF joiner that you can use to join all your PDF files.
- Follow the link below to oben the tool.
- Click into the large box on the site and select all your files you would like to join.
- Bring the files in order by dragging and dropping them to the right location.
- If your files are in order, hit the join button below the box.
- The joining tool processes your files and joins them together. You can download the result when the tool has finished.