No custom logo in created pdf creator

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Customization No custom logo in created pdf creator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xprt007
    Participant

Hi

I designed a custom pdf creator using the online toolkit & this was confirmed on the site & in an email with the download link sent. On installing it however, there is a black interface where I expected the 200 x 300px logo.
    What could be the problem? I followed all the instructions ...

Another question, the image I used was in the preview of a noticeably lower quality than the picture I uploaded, sort of a bit blurred. Is this the case only in the preview?

Thirdly, it is stated a 200 x 300px image is what is expected. On uploading however, one is required to crop it to something smaller. Why is cropping required if an image is of the required dimensions? I was forced to edit the image so regions within the outer part of the 200 x 300px area could not be cut out.

Lastly, when offering the custom pdf creator on a website, I assume it is permissible to use text from your to describe its feature, etc. Am I right?

Thank you & best regards

pdf24

I've downloaded your created setup and your logo is inserted correctly.
    I've installed your version, opened a file and printed it on the PDF24 PDF printer. Then the assistant opens and there is your image ("Orbit Uganda").

The size of the image must be 200 x 330 px and not 200 x 300 px.
    If the image is in 200 x 330 px then you don't need to crop the image. The cropping step will be skipped in that case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.