Feedback

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dbaldacchino
    Participant

Hi,

I've been using PDF 24 for a while now (in the US) and would like to share some feedback.

It would be really great if we could add the most popular US paper sizes or have a way to customize our own list so when we install it on several PCs, they all get those paper sizes. It is a little annoying to have to use the custom postscript page for every single plot/print.

Also when creating a PDF, I wish that the default setting "Auto-rotate pages" was set to "None" by default, or at least I'd love to have a way to change the default prior to installing on multiple PCs. When I'm plotting 30" high x 42" wide plots and saving the PDF, it keeps rotating my sheets which I don't want. Forcing this to "None" solves the issue but we have to do it every single time (and it gets old!).

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

pdf24

Hi, thanks for the feeeback.
    I'll put the things on TODO list.

The auto rotate feature:
    Currently you can save your settings into a profile. Create a profile where auto rotate pages is off. After printing always select your profile in assistant. The new profile is then available in profile selection box.

xiloetekllc
    Participant

Hi,

I've been using PDF 24 for a while now (in the US) and would like to share some feedback.

It would be really great if we could add the most popular US paper sizes or have a way to customize our own list so when we install it on several PCs, they all get those paper sizes. It is a little annoying to have to use the custom postscript page for every single plot/print.

Also when creating a PDF, I wish that the default setting "Auto-rotate pages" was set to "None" by default, or at least I'd love to have a way to change the default prior to installing on multiple PCs. When I'm plotting 30" high x 42" wide plots and saving the PDF, it keeps rotating my sheets which I don't want. Forcing this to "None" solves the issue but we have to do it every single time (and it gets old!).

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

I second the motion to have auto-rotate option set to "none" by default.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.