"PDF is being created" infinite loop

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods "PDF is being created" infinite loop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aaa24

Earlier this morning both the link and pdf button on the wordpress page that I have were working. Tweeking only the page that these links and buttons were on (I placed them on one page together - one to export the page into PDF and one to send an e-mail), suddenly the infinite loop began. Reverting these changes, the loop remained. I noticed that the website http://doc2pdf.pdf24.org/ was also having issues and thus thought it was just a server problem. However, here I am, 5 hours later, still having the same issue having gone back to a revision from 2 days ago and done a fresh install of the plugin. Is it just me or has this problem been happening with this plugin.

I repeat, this had been working before and the current version up is a fresh install. I currently have had the window up for over 30 minutes and it continues to tell me to "Please wait a moment." Unfortunately, this page is in the admin section of my website and I cannot provide direct access to it.

Thank you for your time.

John

pdf24

Hi,
    we had server problem. The problem was heavy so it took a longer time to solve it.. The service back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.