Is it possible to print a range of pages or multi-pages?

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods Is it possible to print a range of pages or multi-pages?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    apos

Love the speed and ease of your WP plugin. My question is:

1) Aside from printing the page they are viewing, is it possible it could print a multiple paged article?

2) Is it possible to print a 'range' of pages? For example, in a 10 page article they could convert just 1-5 or 3-6, etc. ?

We'd be willing to pay for development costs if these can be done. Please advise, thank you!

pdf24

I'll think about that.

Can you give me some more information about that? How looks your wordpress blog? Should it be configured for each article which pages to print?

apos

Thanks for the response. Basically the blog is going to serve as a 'handbook' or guide to paving practices. The desire is to allow the visitor to select which pages or posts they'd like to have converted to PDF or even for printing (could be a 'range' like pages 3-9 or selected pages like 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 as a choice for them). This would be instead of having to print one page at a time. But, they could still print one page if they desired by making that selection.

You can see the site at simcomedia.com/handbook in it's unfinished state but it does have some 'test content' there.

We've checked out a few of the PDF plugins and liked the speed and straightforward use of yours. If it had this functionality it would be perfecto.

pdf24

Thanks for the more detailed text I'll think about that and hope that I can integrate that feature in a future version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.