Header and image alignment

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods Header and image alignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sumeraxe

I've installed the plugin and it looks good, but I have a few questions:

1) On my blog all images have an alignment, mostly left. When the pdf is created there is no alignment, which means text doesnt nicely wrap around the images, but starts at the bottom of an image. How do I change this?

2) Can the plugin (wordpress) automatically insert my logo above the articles?

3) is there a way the converting to pdf happens within my site? My site runs on a dedicated-server.

If the above things are not possible in the free version of the plugin, is there a non-free version which does have these options?

pdf24

1) Image ALignment
    Try to add css to style the pdf document. In plugin settings you can add css, which our converter uses to format the output.

2) Inserting Logo
    That's a nice feature, curently that's not possible, but we can realize that. I'll put this on TODO and add this feature in the next version.

3) Converting on Own Server
    Currently that not possible. We use a special background system which handles thousands of documents per day.
    Extracting the core part to install this on your server is possible, but we don't have a solution for that, we would have to develop that.

sumeraxe

thanks, the logo would be very nice.
    but about the image alignment: what css should i use, i'm not good at css and simply copying the css for images from my default theme css doesnt work.

pdf24

Please search the web for CSS styles. There are a lot information about that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.