PDF24 plugin problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have installed your WordPress plugin, PDF24 Article To PDF. I must say it's the best i 've found for this purpose, but i have a problem using it.

I would like to allow the visitors only to convert one page to PDF, so link for conversion should be visible only on that page.

There is an option to add this inside the page where i want to show the link for conversion, but when i click on that link i get an empty PDF just with title added.

On the other hand when i choose Article Plugin the link shows up on every pge and post and when i click on that link i get PDF with whole page.

So gives me empry pdf and Article plugin way gives good pdf with title, content etc.

Can i ask you to help me solving this? It's pretty urgent for me.

Thanks,

Veljko

pdf24

Hi, do you have a test blog so that i can see what you mean? I need this so that i can solve the problem if there is one or to provide an extension to the plugin.

I've sent you PM with the info

Hey mate,

i've managed to solve the problem. I've been putting the link inside the while loop so it couldn't work properly. Now it works great when it's outside the while loop.

Thanks and all the best

pdf24

Ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.