Style the PDF??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    boland

Hi there,

I would like to use the pdf24 WordPress widget to let users send themselves a pdf of my page. pdf24 is exactly what I am looking for, except: Is there a way I can style the prints? Change what is being displayed? Add pictures from the post to the print? Any help is highly appreciated.

Konstantin

pdf24

Hi,

currently we are working on a new version of the plugin. The new version will provide some more options, also a option for some styles to customize the PDF output.

The background system has been changed the last days. The PDF outputs should be much better than the output a few days ago.

The new plugin will be available tomorrow.

illuminaten

Hi there,

This WP plugin is potentialy great, however for now I need some help:
    1. Can I have a PDF template used for my site?
    2. I'm trying to "download file as pdf" - for a table. but I only see the content - without the boxes of the table.
    3. I need to change the css so it will be rtl (right to left). can I do that?

Thanks, it would help me a lot.
    Lior

illuminaten

But still open - questions 1 and 3..
    How do I get table css to be in the pdf?

THanks

pdf24

In settings of the plugin (WordPress admin area) you can add css for your document. Is in section Document Options. Click on Customize Options and there is a CSS Style input field where you can paste your needed css style.

illuminaten

but still open:

1. Can I have a pdf template on which the post will be created?
    2. What about table css attributes? I only see I can set body, h1, h2, p, div, a, .bodyPart, .meta, .text attributes. can I also set table td, tr attributes?
    Thanks a lot

pdf24

1) There is no PDF template

2) You can use other css definitions too, e.g. if you use a class .myClass in you blog, you can configure this class in plugins settings and our converter uses this style to format your content. Test it.

We create a html file first, this file can be styled through css, you can use the all css defs you need. Then the comverter converts this HTML-FIle to a pdf file.

illuminaten

I will try it

I have Another question I will start a new thread

pdf24

Ok

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.