Truncated pdf results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    heiner

Great little plugin and would be ideal for one of my clients except that the output contains only the title page and one page of text in a file that should have somewhere around twenty five pages.

This is under WP3.01

Second question, are you planning an option to make the use of pdf conversion available only to registered users? This would seal this plugin as the preferred option for me.

pdf24

Hi making the plugin only available to registered users are a good idea and relatively easy to realize. We will provide it with the next update of the plugin. This will be provided the next 4 weeks.

heiner

Thanks for the reply but I think you missed the problem.

The pdf files produced are only two pages long, a title page and the first page of content, everything that should appear after that is not in the file.

If this can't be solved I'm afraid the point you did answer is redundant, because the plugin doesn't work under WP3.01

pdf24

I'll check the plugin with wordpress 3.0.1.

The next weeks we will provide a new wordpress plugin with some more features, because we have enhanced the background system. THen we have to touch it anyway.

In the next version there is no requirement to send the created pdf files to an email address. It can be configured that the created pdf files are sent to the browser so that the user can download the file directly.

The resulting PDF file will be better than the files which are created currently.

THe new things will be provided the next 2 weeks.

heiner

I would say that I am holding my breath, but I can't do that for two weeks, so instead, thank you for this and I eagerly await your developments. Thank you for the response.

pdf24

Is available in latest WordPress versions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.