Please Help - Logo not displaying properly!!!

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Customization Please Help - Logo not displaying properly!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    benv
    Participant

I have uploaded a 200x330 image to display in the pdf24 creator/editor. The image displays fine in the 'About' section of the editor and OK (need to move anything in bottom right corner) if you click 'Software created for' link. However, if you 'print to pdf24' (as I expect most people will), the 'PDF assistant' only displays half of the image.

I am using Windows 7 32bit Ultimate. So you can see what I mean for yourself, a copy of the 'pdf24' executable file I am using can be found at http://www.netgeek.co.uk/free_software.php

Please could someone tell me how to fix this, as I love this software and want to promote it with my logo too, but will need it to display correctly for a professional look.

Many thanks,

Ben - NetGeek

pdf24

i have tested the setup on windows 7 and windows xp. Everything works fine on my pc's!

benv
    Participant

Did you test with the one from my website? If not, please can you send me the instance of pdf24 that you tested with for elimination.

Thanks,

Ben - NetGeek

pdf24

Yes, i have tested the version from your website with your logo. The logo displays fine.

benv
    Participant

OK...did the full 200x330 logo display in all 3 areas ie. 'About', 'Software designed for' and 'assisstant'?

So many questions....I appreciate your time to help me.

Thanks,

Ben
    NetGeek

pdf24

Yes, the image is displayed fine in all 3 areas.

Regards
    Stefan

cirrus

Hi, I am wondering how this works? I am using pdf24 and can convert pages to pdf fine though I have no idea where the option is to include the sites logo as well. I love the plugin but want a little more control as I want all of the generated pdfs to contain a simpler version of my header and logo, and also the contact details and address in the footer with the normal generated content inbetween the two. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.