Page numbering: start from a other number than 1

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Page numbering: start from a other number than 1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oliverlt
    Participant

Add this option like new feature in "Page numbers" panel or like parameter in the pattern field; this last option I think it's not possible currently, is it?

Thanks!

pdf24

Sorry, I think I did not get the meaning of your text. Could you explain further?

oliverlt
    Participant

Now, it's not possible to add page numbers starting from number different than 1. For example, one document with 3 pages that we want to numbering, but we want that first page be page "8", second "9" and third "10".

One solution could be add this functionality like new feature or implement into pattern field with something like "{NUM}+7".

PD: Sorry for my poor english 🙁

pdf24

Do you like to see this feature in our online tool at https://tools.pdf24.org/add-page-numbers-to-pdf or in the PDF24 Creator? Our online tool supports page number offsets now.

oliverlt
    Participant

I would like to see this feature ("page offset") in the PDF24 Creator; currently only appears "start offset", but it has a different functionality.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.