Error Creating Final PDF File

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Error Creating Final PDF File

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rputala
    Participant

I just got a new PC with Windows 10 Pro and installed my old hard drive as a slave drive because it contained all of my program files. When I try to print using PDF24, it gives me a message "Error Creating Final PDF File."

I tried uninstalling Acrobat Reader DC and installing Reader 9 thinking that might be the problem. But I still get the same error message. Anyone know what is causing this?

acidvenom
    Participant

I just got a new PC with Windows 10 Pro and installed my old hard drive as a slave drive because it contained all of my program files. When I try to print using PDF24, it gives me a message "Error Creating Final PDF File."

I tried uninstalling Acrobat Reader DC and installing Reader 9 thinking that might be the problem. But I still get the same error message. Anyone know what is causing this?

I have the same problem.
    Windows 7 SP1. Tried reinstall, didn't work for me.

Solved with coping fontmap.gs (lib folder) from working machine.

pdf24

Please send me the fontmap.gs, which is not working, to forum@pdf24.org so that I can analyse the file. Maybe we can implement a fix.

pdf24

Please try the new PDF24 Creator 8.1.4. This version should fix this issue.

acidvenom
    Participant

Deployed into WSUS, I'll check it in a few days. But for now everything is fine.

acidvenom
    Participant

Please try the new PDF24 Creator 8.1.4. This version should fix this issue.

All's fine. Thanks for this fix!

kana48
    Participant

Hi all,

since I updated the PDF24 Creator fron 10.6.3 to 10.7.1 version, the PDF27 virtual printer no longer works and the "Error creating final PDF file" always apperas. Other similar programmes (e.g.: Microsoft print to PDF) have no problem. What could have happened? I have been using this program for many years and have never encountered any printing problem.

How can I fix it?

Thank you

s.o.: win10 x64

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.