Extracting pages

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Extracting pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trackrecords
    Participant

I find PDF24 Editor brilliant at removing adverts and unwanted pages from magazines and making multi-langauage manuals into ones in just English. The previous version where wanted pages were dragged and dropped into place on a filmstrip was brilliant. Version 7.9.0 is fine if you want to delete just a few pages, but a pain having to un-check 400 pages if I only want to keep 20 pages from a pdf: can the next upgrade have a 'uncheck all' button please, or the option to use the old and new interface?

Also, I have found that using Version 7.9.0 a pdf of a magazine from which I have removed 30 pages will actually be larger than the original - I do not want to compress the file just remove unwanted pages....

pdf24

You can toggle the current selection by richt-clicking into the empty space of the page area and in the popup-menu, hit the toggle selection entry.

pdf24

You can still also use the Creator to extract pages and you can decide whether to use the extraction tool or the Creator.

trackrecords
    Participant

You can toggle the current selection by richt-clicking into the empty space of the page area and in the popup-menu, hit the toggle selection entry.

Thanks for that info - is there any other hidden options?

trackrecords
    Participant

You can still also use the Creator to extract pages and you can decide whether to use the extraction tool or the Creator.

YESSSS!!!!
    Brilliant, I'd not bothered to explore the other options so I have got the best of both world depending what I want to do.
    Thanks very much for telling me what I needed to know
    😀 😆 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.