PDF24 PDF24.org Support Forum

PDF24.org Support Forum Forum Index -> Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods of the PDF24 Online PDF Converter

Notification of PDF Creation

www.pdf24.org
khaconix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Notification of PDF Creation Reply with quote

I have the plugin for WordPress. I wonder if it is possible for me to be notified anytime someone clicks on the link to download a PDF of a page on my site.
pdf24
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this is currently not possible. I've added a feature request to our list, so that the developer can implement that feature. An google analytics event could also be used for that. Would that be fine?
khaconix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdf24 wrote:
Hi, this is currently not possible. I've added a feature request to our list, so that the developer can implement that feature. An google analytics event could also be used for that. Would that be fine?

Thanks; let me know if you get that feature in the future. Even being able to use a UTM code at the end of the link would be helpful.

PDF24.org Support Forum Forum Index -> Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods of the PDF24 Online PDF Converter