about EULA and custom install

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Installation about EULA and custom install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stat
    Participant

Hello,
    I really like your product but I have some questions about PDF printer EULA:

1. Can I use it in US for corporate use?

2. Can I disable updates?
    EULA says that: "1.2.2 The end user consents that the software contacts the servers of the right holder once a day provided an internet connection exists in order to search for a newer program version..."
    but we would like to control those updates ourselves, for legal reasons.

3. I created custom install online, but I never received an email. I downloaded pdf24-personalizer.exe, but it fails to create install. How can I get my custom install?

Thanks,
    -STat

pdf24

You can disable update in the settings. Regarding the mail, have you checked your SPAM-Folder? Maybe the mail is there. Otherwise you can use the MSI and and you can customize yourself by putting a logo.bmp file into the install folder. That will replace the banner in the app too. Much success! The PDF24 Creator is free 😉

stan
    Participant

Hi,

logo.bmp to install folder works great, but is it also possible to customize the URL that clicking the logo opens, or disable it completely when using MSI?

stan
    Participant

Found it! The URL is stored in registry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PDFPrint, LogoClickUrl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.