Screen capture of active window error - installation issue?

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Installation Screen capture of active window error - installation issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hkeiner
    Participant

When I try to do a 'screen capture of an active window' , the PDF contains only an image of a small black rectangle rather than an image of the active window. This occurs on all types of windows... Exporer, Word, Excel, etc. The 'screen capture of a user-defined area' works fine. I reinstalled the application and still get the same results. I also reviewed all of the Settings options and did not see any setting that might cause this.

Any ideas on why this is happening or the fix?

(My PC is running Windows XP)

pdf24

Do you use the latest version?
    Works fine in my tests in Windows 7.

Is there another person with the same problems?

hkeiner
    Participant

I installed PDF24 only a few days ago so I am using the most recent version. As a test, I installed it on another of my PCs running Windows7 and it does work fine. I don't know if it is a Windows XP problem or if my particular Windows XP computer has the problem. I am going to try and find another Windows XP computer to install it on and see what happens. If it works fine, then I'll know it is probably a problem with my particular PC, which will make it more problematic to solve.

Of course, if anyone else has had a similar problem and solved it (or didn't solve it) that would be a good lead too...

Thanks in advance for any more info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.