Create PDF files from Word documents
Word PDF Converter for Windows
PDF24.org also has a PDF Converter that can be downloaded for Windows. With this program you can also convert Word Documents into the PDF format. The program installs a virtual PDF Printer that can be used the same way as any other printer in Windows. Simply select this printer to print your Word document and it will automatically create a PDF. The newly created PDF can subsequently be saved, sent or processed elsewhere.
- Start the setup and follow the instructions
- Click the right mouse button on the Word document that you want converted to PDF
- Choose "Print" from the menu (menu that opens after right-clicking)
- Choose the Printer with the name "PDF24"
- Hit the ‘Print’ button
- The PDF24 Creator will open and the Word document can then be saved or displayed as a PDF file.
Using the Online PDF Converter to convert Word to PDF
PDF24.org offers a free online converter that allows you to convert Word documents to PDF at no cost. Simply upload the Word document and the document will be automatically converted into PDF and then sent back via email.
- Visit the Online PDF Converter website
- Select the document that you would like converted into a PDF
- Fill in your e-mail address, where the PDF will be sent to
- Click the GO-Button
- Wait until you receive an email containing your converted Word document
Convert Word to PDF using the Email PDF Converter
PDF24.org also offers a free email PDF Converter with which you can convert Word documents to PDF. Simply send an email with your Word Document attached to a special PDF24.org Email address. The automatic service from pdf24.org will then convert all Word Documents in this email to PDF and then send it back to you.
Conversion without installation of software
If you do not want to install any software, you can also do the conversion online with PDF24. The comprehensive online PDF toolbox from PDF24 contains the appropriate tool. You can open the toolbox via the following link: