we have just released a new version of the free PDF printer windows application. The PDF24 Creator 8.2.2 fixes bugs and improves some parts. The new version can now be downloaded from our websites.
Changes in this version:
- BugFix: Ghostscript TEMPDIR issue fixed
- Improvement: Option to keep annotations
- Improvement: DPI issue in rename job dialog fixed
- Improvement: Focus behavior in save as GUI interface improved
- Improvement: Windows file explorer context menu extension sorts files by default
- Improvement: Window placement improvement on Creator restarts
- Improvement: Notification on stopped PDF24 Windows service and available print jobs
The official changelog of the PDF24 Creator list all the changes more detailed.
We hope you enjoy the new version. If so, please share this version with your friends.
The links to the PAD files of the PDF24 Creator are as always: