We have released the new PDF24 Creator 8.2.1. You can download the new version from our www.pdf24.org pages. This version improves some things and fixes some bugs.
Here is a short list of the changes:
- Improvement: Print job name of print tool changed
- Improvement: Use the online converter if no PDF printer is installed
- Improvement: Scanner import tool can be disabled
- Improvement: Message if the PDF24 Windows service is not running
- BugFix: Cloud print error in assistant
- BugFix: Rendering of buttons improved
If you like more information about the changes in this version, then have a look at the PDF24 Creator changelog. The changelog gives you more details about all changes.
If you like the new version, feel free to share the PDF24 Creator with your friends and fellows on Facebook, Twitter and Co.