The new PDF24 Creator 7.3 is ready and can be downloaded from www.pdf24.org. The new version brings new features, optimizes some parts and fixes some bugs.
* F2 key to change the name of a document in the creator
* Auto generation of owner password
* Change of PDF printer tool
* First try to fix the “Error writing to output file” error
* Not removed temporary files
* New logic to load files into the creator
* PDF security now possible together with file enclosures
All changes are described more detailed in the PDF24 Creator changelog. If you have problems with the new version, don’t hesitate to report the problem in our forum. Have fun with the new version.
Yesterday we have released the free PDF24 Creator 7.2.0. The new version brings new features and optimizes some parts.The changes are the following:
* Print function added to the Assistant
* PDF print feature optimized
* Open output profiles from the Assistant
* Fixed default page rotation settings
* Output profiles extended and bugs fixed
* GUI Layout Engine extended
* Overlay-Feature added
* Updated the language files
More information about the changes are available in the official changelog at https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html
If you have problems with the new version or if you see some things which can be improved, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The new version can be downloaded here: https://www.pdf24.org/
The new PDF24 Creator 7.1 is released and can be downloaded from our pages. The following changes are part of this release:
* Improvement: Better PDF printer configuration
* Extension: New user configuration options
* Extension: Some extension in the settings interface
* Extension: The setup now installs the latest Ghostscript 9.16
* Extension: Updates of language files. Please send us translation of the new texts
A more detailed description of the changes are available on the PDF24 Creator changelog page. You are welcome to give us feedback on the PDF24 Facebook page.
The new PDF24 Creator 7.0.4 fixes another bug. Users have reported that the assistant opens in background if you print a file on the PDF printer. That’s a bit annoying and version 7.0.4 fixes that. If you see more bugs, please report them in our forum and we will fix it as soon as possible.
Version 7.0.3 of the free PDF24 Creator fixes two bugs, described in the changelog at https://de.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html. The installer is available as EXE and MSI.
We just released the new PDF24 Creator 7.0.1 to fix a bug. In Version 7.0.0 the assistant crashes at startup when the PDF24 fax component is not installed. That’s really a big problem for companies because they often do not use PDF24 fax. Version 7.0.1 fixes that bug.
The new version is available as EXE (normal use) and MSI version (distribution on company client PC’s).
Yesterday we have released the FREE PDF24 Creator 7.0. The new version brings new features, fixes some bugs and improves a lot of things. The list of changes is long so that we do not post the list here. You can find all changes on the page https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html
Version 7 is the best version we have ever made. The setup and the application contains NO adware and NO spyware or any other third party software. A lot of competitors use that kind of things to monetize the software.
Version 7.0 is, as usual, free. We have translations for 32 languages and most of them are up to date.
We hope that you like the new version.
Always download from the http://www.pdf24.org site so that you will get a clean version with a clean installer.
PDF24 Creator 7.0 still in development. We decided to bring some more feature and to fix some more bug with version 7. The release will be some days later.
Still working on the free PDF24 Creator 7.0. Version 7 brings a new part into the software and we still need some time to finalize all.
We have published Version 3.8 of our free Wodpress PDF plugin. The new version now supports SSL sites. Have a look here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pdf24-post-to-pdf/