we have optimized the PDF24 Online PDF Tools so that the tools are now also mobile ready. All of the tools should look nice on mobile devices as well as on desktop stations. If you are a mobile user of our free online PDF tools and if you have problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can fix all issues.
We will extend the tools in the coming weeks and we will make the tools even cooler. We would be pleased to welcome you as a user of our online PDF tools.
If you like the tools, please don’t forget to share the tools with your friend. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.
The last days we have worked hard to optimize our website https://www.pdf24.org. The pages are a lot better now.
1. We have optimized the width of the pages (1000px)
2. We use a new font
3. The text is a bit larger now and easier to read
4. Pages are now more responsive
5. We have also optimized for mobile
6. Our FAQ section is now more user friendly
7. Here and there we have changed colors
8. We have a new drop down top navigation
Some still have some minor things to optimized, but most of our optimizations are done.
The next version of our PDF24 Creator is almost finished and we try to release this version at the end of the next week.
We have also planned to optimize our online PDF tools (https://tools.pdf24.org) and make the pages better. If you have some suggestions, then please send them to us so that we can make this tools better.
Hope you had a nice week and hope to hear from you.
We have made some great new online PDF tools which we’ve published under the URL https://tools.pdf24.org/. The new tools are free, fast and really easy to use. We will continuously extend this tools section to make this area better. We have worked hard to create such a tools section and we have made them as easy as possible for you. If you have some time then please have a look at the new tools and tell us what we can make better. We hope that you will like the new online PDF tools. If you don’t, please tell us why.
we have released the new PDF24 Creator 7.9.0 and you can download the new version from our website at www.pdf24.org. The new version brings new features, improvements and fixes some bugs. We have done a lot to make the new version better than before. The following changes are part of version 7.9.0:
- Feature: CTRL+V support within the Assistant and compression tool
- Feature: Compression tool now accepts all file types
- Feature: Compression tool added to the assistant
- Feature: A file can be dropped to the PDF24 Launcher
- Feature: Config option EmailInterface can be used in the HKLM config section
- Feature: Extended the printer installer tool
- Improvement: New Windows Explorer context menu extension
- Improvement: PDF printer description improved
- Improvement: Improved loading of multiple files within the creator
- Improvement: Author no longer automatically added to a PDF
- Improvement: Auto rotate pages option are made more intelligent
- Improvement: The continue button of the Save As dialog now has the initial focus
- BugFix: Files in the compression tool can no longer be added twice
- BugFix: Fixed the debug console
- BugFix: Fixed an app crash when printing a range of pages
More information about the changes are available in our official changelog at https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html.
Requests for future versions or bug reports are welcome and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that you like the new version and if so, please share the new version with your friends.
We have just released the new PDF24 Creator 7.8.1. The new version fixes several bugs. You can download the new version from our website. The changes are the following:
BugFix: Fixed several issues regarding the screen capture feature
- Fixed issues on systems with DPI scaled screens
- Fixed cursor flickering when selecting an area on the screen
- Fixed black screen issue
- Fixed issues on systems with multiple monitors
BugFix: Fixed an auto save file name issue
- There was a minor bug in the auto save feature when using an output profile for file types like
PNG, JPEG or other image file types. The produced filename still contained a suffix.
we have just released the new PDF24 Creator 7.8.0. Both installers (EXE and MSI) are available for download from our website at www.pdf24.org. The new version brings new features, improvements and fixes bugs. Following is a list of changes:
Improvement: PDF Printer settings page improved
Settings of the PDF Printer page are now automatically applied when you change the current PDF printer or when you add a new one.
Feature: Variable $printerName added to the auto save feature
The new variable $printerName can be used in the auto save configuration. This variable will be replaced with the PDF printer name on which was printed.
Feature: PDF24 Mail Interface added
We have added the new PDF24 mail interface which you can use as alternative to the other ones. The other interfaces requires a locally installed mail application such as Outlook to send mails. A lot of users do not use such an email client. That’s the reason why we have added the PDF24 Mail interface. This is a online service which can be used to send mails with PDF24.
Feature: Enable/Disable components via a HKLM
You can now enable/disable components via the registry settings under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PDFPrint or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PDFPrint.
Feature: NoUserOverride Flag added
The flag NoUserOverride can optionally be used in the printer service settings to prevent users from overriding the configuration of a PDF printer.
BugFix: Fixed Load on Creator option
You can select the application which opens when you print on the PDF printer. There is an option for the Creator. Sometimes the assistant opened instead of the creator because of a bug in the tool selection function. We have fixed that issue.
We hope you will have fun with the new version. The next version follows in a few weeks.
We’ve just released the new PDF24 Creator 7.7.0. The new version brings new features, improvements and fixes bugs. The new version can be downloaded from our pages at www.pdf24.org.
Changes of version 7.7.0:
Feature: Support for multiple PDF printers
We have added support for multiple PDF printers. The changes of the software were a bit larger but now the feature is available. The installer installs you one PDF printer. More PDF printers can be added via the PDF Printer settings page. There you can find a PDF printer manager where you can manage and configure your PDF printers.
Improvement: Several minor improvements and fixes
This version brings some minor improvements and fixes. The following have also been changed:
- Drag & Drop into the bottom bar of the Creator could crash the application
- Fixed windows size issues of two GUI dialogs
- PDF Printer installer tool extended and improved
- GUI rendering engine extended so that the new PDF printer manager could be implemented
- Improvements and adjustments of the installer
Have fun with the new version. Feedback can be send to email@example.com. If you like the new version, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 7.6.4. The new version fixes some bugs from previous versions. You can download the new version from https://www.pdf24.org.
The following has been changed:
BugFix: Subject was not set in the Outlook OLE email interface
The new Outlook OLE email interface did not set the subject of the new mail object. The older MAPI interface does that. We have changed that, so that the subject is now the same as in the MAPI interface.
BugFix: Fixed issues regarding showing/activating the GUI’s
We have fixed some issues with the GUI’s. The Creator e.g. lost the maximized state at startup or when a new document was available. Sometimes the GUI’s did not get activated when a new PDF was printed on the PDF printer, especially when the application was minimized. We have fixed several issues here.
BugFix: Click on the tray icon always opened the Launcher
A right click on PDF24 tray icon opens the context menu of that icon. If you clicked elsewhere on the screen to close the context menu, the PDF24 Launcher always opened. That was a bug and we have fixed that behavior.
BugFix: Fixed issues of the print feature
We have optimized the print feature of the Assistant and the Creator. The new version is a bit faster (sometimes twice as fast), shows a better status and fixes an issue with the “Print multiple copies” options.
We have added a Greek, Czech and Hungarian version of our website. Here are the links to the new sites:
The new PDF24 Creator 7.6.3 fixes two bugs and brings language file updates. You can download the new version from our servers. The two fixes are the following:
* Print action of the Assistant did not applied the selected profile
* Click on the embedded image could crash the application
If you need more information about the changes, visit our changelog. If you have more issues with the current version, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.