Today, we have released the new PDF24 Creator. The new version brings two new interesting features:
* Page numbering feature
* Watermark/Stamp texts with placeholders
If you need more detailed information about the changes of version 8.1.0, then have a look at the changelog at https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html
You can download the new version from www.pdf24.org. We hope, that you will like the new version and if so, please share it with your friends or write something about the PDF24 Creator in your blog.
Feel free to discuss the new version in our forum, if you need help or if you have questions.
Earning money with PDF24? Yes, this is possible. How?
Do it like pdfconverter.ehubsoft.net. They use the PDF Converter from PDF24 to earn a bunch of money per month. You can do that too!
1) Embed a PDF converter form into your website and offer your users a PDF Conversion service.
2) Monetize that page with Adsense or other ad networks.
We have create some basic forms for you that you can use to build such a page. You can find the forms here:
The forms are very basic and mainly show how it works. Copy a form from that page and customize it, make it nice so that it fits into your page. Make the page easy to use. Present the page to your website visitors. A lot of users like such a service.
We use that PDF Converter too, on our pdf24.org pages. Have a look at the following pages and you will see how it can look like:
We have customized the form and we have used some jQuery plugins to make the form a bit easier to use. You should customize too and that will help you to earn more money.
Let’s make money!
Today, we have updated our online PDF Tools backend system, that is responsible for converting files to PDF and for solving problems regarding PDF files. The new system is live and performs well.
The last weeks we have monitored the old system, we have identified weak points and we have optimized some components. The result is now live. This backend system is used by a lot of our online PDF tools, the Online PDF Converter on the www.pdf24.org pages, the Online PDF Tools at tools.pdf24.org and for several PDF plugins.
The new system has some advantages versus the old one:
- More jobs can be processed
- Jobs can be processed faster
- More robust
- Reduced probability of outages
- Easier to extend
Based on this new system, we will release some additional tools and we will improve existing ones. The popularity of the tools grows continuously and that makes us happy and we have more fun to develop new features and to improve things.
If you have problems with the new system or if you have other issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope that you will have fun with the new system and we also hope, that you will share our tools with your friends, that you use the tools in your blog or that you write something about it, so that we can grow this free service a bit more.
Many people asks us, how we can make the cool PDF24 Creator for free. Here is the answer:
The PDF24 Creator is freeware. It costs nothing. It can also be used in a commercial context. The software does NOT contain any spyware, adware, toolbars and we do not use co-installations. The installer is clean. That’s nowadays very rare in the freeware section.
To refinance the project we use ads on our www.pdf24.org pages and we try to grow our fax to mail service which contains some paid plans. That’s currently enough for us to keep the ball rolling. We do that since 2006.
We aren’t greedy and we keep our costs low. We do not pay for marketing and we invest the money we have to make our software better.
We also hope, that we can rely on you. We hope that our software is so cool, that you will share it with your friends. If we get more visitors on our pages and if we get more downloads of our software, then we can do a lot more to make our tools better.
You can help too. If you like our software, then share it with your friends, like and share our posts, blog something about us or make a video if you can. All that would help to let our free software grow.
We hope we can rely on you. Have a nice weekend and don’t forget to share our software.
we have just released a new version of our WordPress PDF plugin which enables your blog readers to create a PDF files from articles and pages in your blog.
We have fixed some things and we have added a nice new feature which will be very interesting for you.
The PDF creation popup window contains some social links (like, share, +1) which are connected with your blog pages. If somebody clicks on the link to create a PDF, the PDF creation progress popup opens. If this user clicks on one of the social buttons in that popup, then your blog page receives the like, share or the +1.
This is a very nice feature which helps you to get better at social signals.
The link to the plugin is the following:
We hope that you will like that new feature and that it will also help you to get better in the social area.
We have just released the new PDF24 Creator 8.0.4. The new version fixes a bug under Windows XP. Some users have reported that the PDF printer could no longer be used. Print jobs remain in the printer queue. We have analyzed that issue under a fresh Windows XP and we could fix the bug.
Changes in version 8.0.4:
* PDF printer was not always usable under Windows XP
* Info text “Not started as Admin” on the PDF printer settings page
More detailed information about the changes are available in out official change under den URL https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html.
The updater now delivers version 8.0.4 instead of version 8.0.3.
If you have problems with your PDF printer under Windows XP, then you should update to the latest version 8.0.4. If you have more issues wit the current version, don’t hesitate to send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
the new version 8.0.3 of the free PDF24 Creator is finished and is available for download from the www.pdf24.org pages. The PDF24 Creator 8.0.3 fixes some bugs and brings new language files. New features are not part of this version. Following is a short list of all changes:
* Fixed Loading of PDF files with small errors
* A lot of language files updated
* Issue with file extensions fixed
* File Explorer Drag & Drop Bug of folders fixed
Version 8.0.3 is stable. We have fixed all bugs which we know. This version is a candidate to update older versions via the update mechanism of the software.
The program and installer is free of viruses and other malware which could harm your system. You can install without worries.
The next version 8.1.0 is in progress and will be a feature release which means that the next version will contain some new features. The new version is planned for the beginning of 2017.
We hope that you will love this new version. If so, then don’t forget to share the application with your friends. The more people use the software, the more fun we have to develop new features and the more fun we have, the faster we are.
The last days we got a lot of updates regarding the language files. About the half of our 30 language files are fully translated and we try to bring as much as possible up to date for the next version.
Currently we are looking for people who can update the missing texts of the following languages:
Japanese, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Hebrew, Greek, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Croatian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Turkish, Swedish, Serbian
If you could do this or if you know a person who can translate from english to one of the languages mentioned above, please send them over the following link for instructions on how to translate the missing parts: https://en.pdf24.org/forum/about421.html
Most texts of the incomplete files are already translated, so that it would take only a few minutes to finalize the files.
Thank you very much for your help.
The new PDF24 Creator 8 is ready and can be downloaded from the www.pdf24.org pages. The new version brings a lot of new features, optimizations and fixes some bugs. The development of the new version tooks a bit longer than expected because of the huge changes in this release.
A lot of operations on files has been accelerated, so that you can work noticeably faster with this version. Following is a list with all changes in version 8, so that you can decide to update or not. In our opinion, it’s worthwhile to update to the new version.
Release notes of the PDF24 Creator 8
- Feature: Option to overwrite existing files added to the auto save feature
- Feature: New function in the PDF24 tray icon
- Feature: Uses Ghostscript 9.19
- Feature: Information shown when an image is copied to the windows clipboard
- Feature: Online PDF tools accessible from the launcher
- Feature: Tooltip of a page element in the Creator shows the source file of the page
- Feature: Progress bar improved
- Feature: File icons added to the file tool
- Feature: File operations of the file tool can be canceled
- Feature: Batch processing of the file tool optimized
- Feature: Fax profile can be selected
- Feature: Delete print jobs with errors
- Feature: Save automatically under a specific user
- Feature: pdf24.exe as a Windows service
- Feature: Cloud Print feature added
- Improvement: A lot of core PDF functions optimized
- Improvement: Creator loads files faster
- Improvement: File preview in the file explorer of the creator accelerated
- Improvement: PDF/A and PDF security can’t be used together
- Improvement: Installer shows better status texts
- Improvement: Time estimation of some operations optimized
- Improvement: Faster print function
- Improvement: Faster merging of files
- Improvement: Improved calling Ghostscript and the Doctool process
- Improvement: Optimized printer job file name determination
- Improvement: Flickering in the file tool removed
- Improvement: Language files updated
- Improvement: Operation window optimized
- Improvement: DocTool command line is now case insensitive
- Improvement: Online converter requests are no longer limited to one file
- BugFix: Tool-tip issue of hidden tiles in the launcher fixed
- BugFix: Profile selection did not show anything if the last used profile was deleted
- BugFix: Output profile PSD 150 DPI was broken
- BugFix: PDF passwords can now contain umlauts
- BugFix: Fixes an issue regarding file icons
More detailed information about all these changes can be found in the official changelog of the software under the following link: https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-changelog.html
The installer of version 8 is FREE of spyware, adware, toolbars or other malware, so that you can install the new version without worries.
Wishes for future versions or reports of bugs can be send to our email address email@example.com. We will check all mails and we will put new features and bugs on our internal lists which are the basis for our development.
If you like the new version, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and fellows.
We wish you a lot of fun with this new version.
Following is a short status information about the current PDF24 Creator development.
Version 8.0 of the free PDF24 Creator is almost finished. We are a bit behind our plans because we decided to add some more features to version 8.0. Currently we do some testing of the new version and at the mid of this week we should have finished so that we can put the new version online. The new version improves a lot of things, fixes bugs and brings a few new features.