a new online PDF tool is available for use in our PDF Toolbox. With the new tool you can easily compare PDF files. The new tool is very easy to use and works like this:
- Select two files to compare
- Start the process and a little later you can see the differences in the files
There are a few use-cases for comparing files. Our new PDF tool helps here and makes it easy to compare files.
I hope you like this new tool and if so, please share it with your friends.
a new online PDF tool is ready and is available for use in our PDF Toolbox. The new tool makes it easy to overlay PDF files. The new tool is very easy to use and works like this:
- Select PDF files to be superimposed on top of each other
- Customize settings
- Start the process and save the new files a little later
There are some use-cases:
- Combine documents with a digital paper
- Realize watermark 2.0
- Stamp and mark documents
I hope you will also like this tool and if so, please share it with your friends.
we have released the PDF24 Creator 8.2.3 today, which is a bugfix release, as you can see in the version number if you know our versioning scheme. This version fixes a problem with PDF/A2 creation. Changes in this version are as follows:
* BugFix: PDF/A2 documents could not be created
* Optimization: PDF24 Windows service message now in foreground
* Optimization: Language file updates
We are still working on the next bigger release of the PDF24 Creator and we hope that this release is ready soon. Have fun with the new version.
a new online PDF tool is ready and available for use in our PDF Toolbox. With the new tool you can easily convert PDF files to other files like text, HTML, Word and images. The new tool is very easy to use and works like this:
- Select PDF files to be converted
- Select file type and change options
- Start the conversion and a little later save the new files
I hope you like this tool and if so, please share it with your friends.
we have just released a new online PDF tool in our PDF toolbox. The new tool can be used to add page numbers to PDF files. The tool is very easy to use and works like this:
- Select file to which you want to add page numbers
- Modify the options to customize the tool
- Start the process and when finished, download your new PDF file
When you often have to merge our join multiple file to one PDF, then you will love this tool, because page numbers would be not correct if each input file would have their own page numbers. Therefore, you have to add page numbers after you have joined them together. This page numbering tool helps here and you can add page numbers to your joined file very fast and easily.
I hope that you will like this new tool too and if so, please share it with your friends.
we have just released a new version of the free PDF printer windows application. The PDF24 Creator 8.2.2 fixes bugs and improves some parts. The new version can now be downloaded from our websites.
Changes in this version:
- BugFix: Ghostscript TEMPDIR issue fixed
- Improvement: Option to keep annotations
- Improvement: DPI issue in rename job dialog fixed
- Improvement: Focus behavior in save as GUI interface improved
- Improvement: Windows file explorer context menu extension sorts files by default
- Improvement: Window placement improvement on Creator restarts
- Improvement: Notification on stopped PDF24 Windows service and available print jobs
The official changelog of the PDF24 Creator list all the changes more detailed.
We hope you enjoy the new version. If so, please share this version with your friends.
The links to the PAD files of the PDF24 Creator are as always:
we have created a new online PDF tool for you. The new tool is now available in our toolbox and can be used. The new tool offers the ability to add a watermark to PDF files. This new tool is tool number 19 in the toolbox.
Adding a watermark to PDF files is now very easy.
- Open the tool at https://tools.pdf24.org/en/add-watermark-to-pdf and select your PDF files to which you want to add a watermark.
- Modify the settings if you like. You can specify the font, the font color, the font size, the position, the font angle and the distances to the edges.
- Start the creation of the watermark. You can save your new PDF files a few seconds later.
The new watermark tool is very easy to use, just like the other tool in the toolbox too. We which you a lot of fun using the new tool. Wishes and recommendations are welcome.
we have created 3 new and also free online PDF tools for you. These tools can now be used. Currently we have 18 tools in our Online PDF toolbox. Nice, isn’t it?
1. Remove PDF password
Remove the password from PDF files and save the PDF files unsecured. This password removal tool does exactly that. Securing a PDF with a password was already in our toolbox and this new tool does exactly the opposite.
Remove PDF password
2. Optimize PDF files for the web
To optimize PDF files for the web is no longer an obstacle. We have now the right tool for that purpose, free, simple and easy to use.
Optimze PDF for web
3. Recognize text via OCR
This effective OCR PDF tool can be used to recognize text in scanned documents or photos. The tool recognizes text in input files and creates a new and searchable PDF file.
PDF OCR Tool
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 8.2.1. You can download the new version from our www.pdf24.org pages. This version improves some things and fixes some bugs.
Here is a short list of the changes:
- Improvement: Print job name of print tool changed
- Improvement: Use the online converter if no PDF printer is installed
- Improvement: Scanner import tool can be disabled
- Improvement: Message if the PDF24 Windows service is not running
- BugFix: Cloud print error in assistant
- BugFix: Rendering of buttons improved
If you like more information about the changes in this version, then have a look at the PDF24 Creator changelog. The changelog gives you more details about all changes.
If you like the new version, feel free to share the PDF24 Creator with your friends and fellows on Facebook, Twitter and Co.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 8.2.0. You can download the new version from our www.pdf24.org pages. This version brings a bunch of changes. We have worked hard for two month to make it.
Here is a short list of the changes:
- Windows DPI scaling are now supported, so that the interfaces are now also clear on high DPI screens.
- Toggle button in the page extract dialog
- Not usable elements are better visualized
- File tools can be invoked from the launcher
- Automatic image compression option
- A lot of new icons
- Output filter dialog optimized
- Larger buffer to select more files at once
- Page extract component produces smaller PDF files
- File icons issue fixed
- Simple page element view in the creator was broken
- Tooltip issue fixed when the window is in background
If you like more information about the changes of this new version, then have a look at the PDF24 Creator changelog. The changelog gives you more details about all changes.
If you like the new version and if you like to appreciate our hard work, then feel free to share the PDF24 Creator with your friends and fellows on Facebook, Twitter and Co.