Assemble PDF files with PDF24 Creator
This task is very easy with the PDF24 Creator. First open PDF24 Creator and drag the files to the right pane. The area is marked accordingly. The PDF24 Creator opens your files and displays a preview.
Now create an empty document with the corresponding icon in the toolbar above the window area.
You can now drag the pages from your loaded files into the empty document. You can vary the order of the pages. This is how you create your new document.
If your desired page sequence is available, you only have to click on the corresponding icon to save the new PDF file. Your newly compiled PDF file is ready.
Assemble PDF files online
If you do not want to install any software or you need an online tool to create a new PDF quickly, then the corresponding tool in the PDF24 toolbox is right for you. PDF24 offers you various free online PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems and assemble PDF files. This is how it works:
- Simply open the app with the link below.
- Drag files to the appropriate file box as a basis.
- The files are loaded and the pages are displayed.
- Now click on the pages that should be included in the new document.
- If necessary, correct the order of the pages by drag and drop
- If everything fits, you can save your compilation.