Word To PDF - How to create a PDF file from a Word document
Convert a Word document to a PDF using the free PDF24 creator
- Download the free PDF24 Creator from this site
- Run the setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- Right-click on the Word document that you want to convert into a PDF
- Select "print" from the context-menu (the menu that pops up when you right-click)
- Then select the printer named "PDF24"
- Hit the "print"-button
- The PDF24 PDF Creator pops up and you can view and save the Word document as a PDF file.
More information about the PDF24 creator
Use the free PDF24 Online PDF Converter to convert a Word document to a PDF file
- Use your browser to go to the Online PDF Converter page
- Choose the Word document that should be converted into a PDF
- Press the "GO" button
- Wait until you receive an email containing your converted Word document in PDF format.
More about the Online PDF Converter
Open the Online PDF Converter