June 10th, 2013 by the_dude
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 5.6. The following changes were included:
* Fixed an issue with the file name of the email as feature
* Email subject line is filled with the file name
* Fixed an issue with the PDF info meta information
* Optimized language file parts for the assistant
* More room for button text
* PDFX issue fixed
* Updated language files
More information is available in the PDF24 Craetor changelog.
May 31st, 2013 by the_dude
We have release the new PDF24 Creator 5.5.1, which fixes two bugs:
* DPI values in Save As dialog were not applied in save process
* Some fixes regarding periods in file names
The first issue is the reason why we decided to release version 5.5.1 one day after version 5.5, because custom DPI values are often used to fine tune the PDF file size.
May 30th, 2013 by the_dude
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 5.5. The changes are:
* Optimized image quality in created PDF files
* Some minor improvements and fixes
* Fax option optimized
* Some language files updated
You can find a more detailed list of all change in the changelog.
March 20th, 2013 by the_dude
You can now also download the PDF24 Creator 5.4 MSI version to deploy the new version through GPO.
March 20th, 2013 by the_dude
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 5.4 which is 100% free. The new version is available for download. All changes are summarized here:
* Added new languages to the installer
* Language file Greek added
* Ghostscript 9.07 is now installed
* Opening of folders in the integrated file explorer of the editor optimized
* Saving the last profile in assistant
* Added fontmap creation to the setup
More details about the changes can be found in the official changelog.
February 19th, 2013 by the_dude
The new PDF24 Creator 5.3 is available for download. The new version brings 3 improvements.
- BugFix: TWAIN (Scanner) bugs fixed
- Feature: Loading files by command line when the PDF24 Editor is opened
- Improvement: Optimized the installer to fix an PDF creation issue
More information about the new version is available in the changelog. Version 5.4 is in planning and will be available soon.
December 12th, 2012 by the_dude
The new PDF24 Creator 5.2 is available for download. The new version mainly fixes bugs. The changes are:
* Font issue fixed when merging PDF files
* Font settings in PDF output filter removed
* Optimized some internal processing parameters
* Not removed temporary files
* Language file update for Japanese
* New language file Hebrew
All changes can be found more detailed in the changelog.
It is recommended to update to the new version because of the fixed bugs.
December 7th, 2012 by the_dude
We have released our new Wordpress PDF Plugin 3.6.0. The new version brings new features and styles and fixes some bugs.
November 29th, 2012 by the_dude
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 5.1. The new version can now be downloaded. This are the changes:
* Improvement: Optimized the internal preview concerning speed and usability
* BugFix: Fixed another TWAIN issue
* Improvement: Improved PDF output quality again
* Improvement: New language file and updated existing ones
If you want more information about the changes please have a look at the PDF24 Creator changelog.
November 27th, 2012 by the_dude