We also have a PAD file of the PDF24 Creator which we update on every new version of the PDF24 Creator. The location of the PAD file is: http://www.pdf24.org/products/pdf-creator/pad/pdfPrinter.xml
The PAD file is interesting for software portals. You can monitor the file to check for new versions.
Please also add the PDF24 Creator to your software directory.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 6.8. The new version brings improvements and fixes some bugs. Changes are:
* BugFix: Fixed an auto save issue
* Improvement: Improved double clicks within the file explorer
* Improvement: Optimized Drag & Drop
* Improvement: Optimized Ghostscript calls
* BugFix: Fixed an unsynchronized access issue
* BugFix: Fixed a PDF lib issue
More detailed information about the changes are available within the PDF24 Creator changelog:
Please report us bugs by posting into our support forum or by sending us a mail directly to email@example.com.
If you miss a translation and if you can translate a language file into a language which we currently don’t have then it would be great when you send us your file so that we can deliver it within the PDF24 Creator setup. Information for translators are available here: http://en.pdf24.org/forum/about421.html
Development of the next version has been started. The next new version will be released in a few weeks.
Have a great day.
We have published the next version of the FREE PDF Creator. The PDF24 Creator 6.7 brings new features and improvements and fixes bugs. The changes of this version are:
* Feature: PDF24 Creator can use the PDF24 Online PDF Converter
* BugFix: UrlLib issue fixed
* Improvement: Language file fixes and updates
* Improvement: Optimized auto save feature
Have a lot of fun with the new version.
The new PDF24 Creator 6.6 brings some new features and improvements. The following changes are part of this version:
* Improvement: Control of default printer optimized
* Improvement: Mutex Locks optimized
* Feature: DocTool now has a shell print command
* Feature: DocTool can create PDF files from clipboard content
* Feature: DocTool can do file uploads
* Improvement: Converting files with the PDF printer optimized
* Improvement: Special handling for Word, Excel and PowerPoint files no longer required
* Improvement: Drag and Drop file import order optimized
The new version of the PDF Creator can be downloaded here:
The changelog contains more information about the changes and is available here:
There is also a MSI version which can also be downloaded from the download page mentioned above.
Have fun with the new version.
The new PDF24 Creator is available. The changes are the following:
* BugFix: Fixed a bug in the PDF lib
* BugFix: Image of the progress window did not scale
* Improvement: Moved a settings block
* Feature: Progress window can now be disabled in auto save feature
* BugFix: Language files fixed
More information about the changes can be found in the PDF24 Creator changelog.
The new PDF24 Creator 6.5 will be released the next week. The new version bring some new features and also fixes bugs. We continue developing to make the software better and better for you. Feel free to share the software.
The MSI version of the free PDF24 Creator 6.4.1 is available for download.
The MSI can be downloaded here:
The free PDF24 Creator 6.4.1 is available for download. The changes are:
* BugFix: TWAIN Import Bug fixed
* BugFix: Files were not signed in version 6.4.0
* Improvement: TEMP directory detection improved
* BugFix: Drag & Drop Bar fix added
* BugFix: PDF color model fixes added
Feel free to download the new version here:
The next PDF24 Creator 6.4.1 will be released today or tomorrow. This new version brings some fixes and improvements.
we have tested the PDF24 WordPress PDF Plugin with the current WordPress 3.9.1. The plugin is compatible with this version of WordPress. Enjoy further use.