we update the PAD file of the PDF24 Creator on each new version. The location of the PAD file is the following:
The last days we have also updated the description section. We have added some new language sections so that the description is available in some more languages.
This version mainly fixes bugs of version 6.3. The changes are:
* Fixed issues with the save as dialog
* Optimized environment variables
* Further optimized focus optimization from version 6.3.0
The changelog gives more information about the changes.
The next new version of the free PDF Creator is now available. That aare the changes in this version:
* Improvement: Overwriting files in auto save mode
* Update: Update of language files
* Improvement: Moved file name erasement options
* Improvement: Supported placeholders added to the form
* Improvement: Scrollbar issues fixed
* Improvement: Focus change between areas optimized
* Improvement: ADMIN suffix in settings dialog title
* Feature: Custom command in automatic save mode
* Feature: ShellPrint command added to the pdf24-docTool.exe
* Feature: ALT key to break auto save mode
* Feature: Custom profile when saving automatically
* BugFix: Custom profile in auto save settings page
More information about the changes are available in the changelog.
The new PDF24 Creator 6.2 is available for download. That are the changes of the new version:
BugFix: Added a TWAIN fix
Added a Twain fix which could cause an application crash in some circumstances
BugFix: Preview generation could cause application crash
The PDF24 Creator could crash if the user drags & drop pages from one document to another while the preview generation of the documents is still in progress.
Improvement: Faster preview generation
The preview generation in the PDF24 creator is now more parallel. This is faster on CPU’s with multiple cores.
Improvement: ParseDSCComments is now enabled
This parses the DSC comments and add that information to the target document.
Update: Updated all language files
We have updated all language files and added some new elements too, which are currently not fully translated. We update the files on a rolling basis as soon as we get translations from the translators.
The next new version of the PDF24 Creator will be available for download within the next few days. The new version brings new features and optimizations and fixes bugs.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 6.1. This are the summarized changes of this version:
* Skip button on Create PDF24 Account setup page
* Default file name for the auto save feature
* PDF24 Tray menu can be opened with left mouse button
* Settings module optimized
* Layout orientation (horizontal/vertical) is now saved in profile
* File extension handling via printer interface is now more intelligent
* Updated translation files
* Send To entry for the PDF24 Creator
More information about the changes is available in the PDF24 Creator changelog.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 6.0. A lot of changes are part of the new version.
Overview of changes:
* BugFix: Reworking of digital paper feature
* BugFix: Extra page when adding watermarks
* Improvement: Renaming of PDF24 Editor to PDF24 Creator
* Improvement: Ghostscript 9.10 is now used
* Feature: Screen Capture to clipboard
* Improvement: Changed a license part for the good of the user
* Feature: Default save folder = source folder of loaded file
* Improvement: “Target could not be found” issue fixed
* BugFix: Fixed the page from .. to feature when saving files
* Improvement: Fixed some GUI issues
* Improvement: Save as Dialog cut on screens some screens
* Feature: New output filter TEXT added
* Improvement: Restructuring of the settings
* Feature: Open PDF file after storing it
* Improvement: Extended language files
* BugFix: Resetting the default printer
* Feature: Auto-Save feature added
* Improvement: Optimized the print feature
* Improvement: Fixed issues with umlauts and some other characters
More information about the change are available in the PDF24 Creator changelog.
currently we work hard to add new features and to improve some parts for release version 6.0. The feature list for version 6.0 is growing and we use the current flow to add more features and to improve more parts of the application. As soon as we have a stable release tag we will publish the new version.
We would also like to make you aware of bringing in your ideas and desired feature so that we can decide what we can do or add to the next version. A lot of features are user driven. Send us your wishes and we will schedule them for the next releases.